- International mega event by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India to facilitate partnerships between Indian and foreign businesses/investors.
- Gateway to the Indian food processing markets and an opportunity to showcase, connect and collaborate.
- Proposed to be the largest gathering of investors, manufacturers, producers, food processors, policy makers and organizations around the food ecosystem globally. It is one of a kind event which provides opportunities for both investment and trade in the food processing sector for leading players from international and national diaspora.
- Will create better sourcing environment thereby enabling higher returns for farmers, creating employment and fostering entrepreneurship.
- From production to consumption, no matter what aspect of food chain you represent, World Food India 2017 will help you find exactly what you need under one roof.
- The event is being held in partnership with CII at New Delhi, India from 3rd to 5th November.